Monday, November 19, 2012

Heat and frozen Violence


I went to my favorite spot in Sandy Bay, Llandudno today. 
I like to absorb some sun and warmth lying on a rock like a lizard. In early afternoon the granite was radiating back the energy it had collected.
Sun mixed with cool air from the sea and the warmth under my body give me the feeling of being surrounded by loving energy.
Next to me are two round rocks. I notice the texture.
There are coarse broken pieces molten into finer hard granite. 
This has once been liquid, millions of years ago. The fire of Kali made rocks crumble and stones melt in violent eruptions.

Now frozen in time the ocean waves make love to it. Slowly licking, sometimes slapping and thrusting hard, they are washing the rock away grain by grain. Time is endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment