Saturday, September 21, 2013

Equinox

Today is spring equinox. It is a time of balance and transition. Like a pendulum moves through its lowest point. For me it felt like moving in slow motion. 
I felt soft and tender today.
With this mood I walked to the water fall above the Phakalane center on this rainy morning.
Tear drops are falling.
Falling like a heavy rain and forming little streams.
Thick foam is sitting like a crust on the flowing water.
Dead wood is holding the foamy cover in place. But the water is flowing strong underneath.
A messy web is trying for a catch.
This is a mysterious place where the tree people are rooting there heads in the earth.
As I come out from the stream's bed I see the ferns uncurling.
The rain painted the flowers like an aquarell....
...with flowing water colors.
Mother nature is unfolding her beauty.
Sun and rain are making peace again. 
Equinox.












No comments:

Post a Comment