Sunday, March 17, 2013

Above Suikerbossie


After a long time of absence I went for a walk above the Suikerbossie Restaurant today. 
A lot has happened for me after my return from Germany in January: A shoulder operation kept me from walking. My mother’s illness, another trip to Germany and the final loss - my mother died last Saturday. Today I tried to listen what the mountain is telling me.
It was a cool and sunny morning with amazing views on the Little Lions head. 
Further up I found this ancient shore, frozen in time. 
Looking down I saw a tiny boat drifting in the sea, like a little speckle in the ocean of eternity. I saw a picture of the boat carrying a soul to another life.
I saw the life in cracks. Cracking up what became rigid. 
Making a crack and at the same time using the protection. 

Grow out of the crack and at the same time get anchoring in the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment